TOURIST VISA DUBAI/UAE ENTRY VISA
It’s a common question.... How can I get a visa to UAE ?..... or...How can I get a visa to Dubai? No worries.........We are here to help you!
UAE entry visa can be obtained through ABC Tours Dubai your local tour operator in Dubai. Applying Dubai visa through ABC Tours Dubai is covenient, hassle free. We ABC Tours, is one such company offering UAE entry visa to tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days, transit visas and multiple entry visas into UAE for those arriving here by cruise liners. However, the UAE entry visa is only offered to tourists with hotel or tour bookings with us as per the government regulations. All passengers require an entry visa to UAE prior to their arrival. The government of Dubai offers tourist visas to most of the countries, except Israeli passport holders. We are entitled to issue visas only for those tourists who hold regular/ordinary passports, while individuals holding diplomat passports may approach their respective embassies.
Tourist entry visas are available to all nationalities, except Israeli passport holders. All the visitors to UAE must hold a copy of their valid UAE entry visa and handover to the immigration officers at the airport. As part of the security measures at the airport, all passengers with tourist visas are subjected to eye screening at the airport where you need to present the hard copy of your tourist entry visa.
How to get a visa for Dubai? Documents Required to process entry visa to UAE
- Valid passport copy (colour) send to ABC Tours in jpg format not more than 40 kilobyte
- Colour passport size photograph send to ABC Tours in jpg format not more than 40 kilobyte
- Filled in visa application form to process the tourist visa.
- Ticket confirmation
Important details for UAE entry visa issuance
- All passengers must have a valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry to UAE.
- Travel Documents and Identification cards are not accepted as valid passports. Passengers holding such documents are considered invalid and costs are non- refundable.
- No corrections are possible once a Visa is submitted or processed. A new Visa application and charges have to be considered.
- All visas applied for are subject to the approval of the Immigration Authorities and may be refused without a given reason.
- All visa charges have to be paid at the time of application and are non – refundable. So, if Visa is not granted by the Immigration Authorities, the cost of the visa charged shall not refunded or adjusted.
- All Tour Operators must ensure that clients travelling to the UAE have the correct documentation as explained above. The Immigration Department will not accept any exceptions.
Please note that Friday and Saturday are Public Holidays in Dubai. As such, all Immigrations authorities will remain closed during these two days for issuance of new entry visas
Nationalities who do not require visa to be arranged before travel to the UAE
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nationals do not require a visa to enter the UAE.
Passport holders of the countries listed below will be granted a free of charge 30 day visa on arrival in the UAE. No application in advance of travel is needed. Your passport will be stamped with the Visit Visa as you pass through Immigration at any of the airports in the UAE
Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zeland, People's republic of China, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican city
Passport holders of the countries listed below will be granted a free of charge 90 day multiple entry visit visa on arrival in the UAE, valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 90 days in total. No application in advance of travel is needed. Your passport will be stamped with the visit visa as you pass through Immigration at any of the International airports in the UAE.
Austria, Barbardos, Brazil, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Hungary, Honduras, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Leichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Kribati, Seychelles, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Uraguay
OMAN ENTRY VISA
In November 2019 Oman authorities announced that all visitors should obtain an eVisa in advance and that visas on arrival would be granted only as an exception
1. Citizens of the following 25 countries, including their spouses and children of another nationality, can obtain an online eVisa, if they hold a valid Schengen Visa, a valid visa from Australia, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, or the United States, or a residence permit from one of these countries. One can apply for a single-entry visa (5 OMR for 10 days or 20 OMR 30 days), or 1-year-valid multiple-entry visa (for 50 OMR). The allowed duration of stay is 10 days for 10 days visa and 30 days for other visas (or 30 days per visit on the multiple-entry visa)
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Heregovina, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
2. Common Visa to Oman - Holders of a visa or entry stamp of the Emirate of Dubai that is valid for at least 21 DAYS are exempted from visa. Nationalities eligible are:-
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Breunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan. Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican, United States.
Some of the Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is visa mandatory to enter Dubai and UAE?
Yes, Entry visa is mandatory for all nationalities however lion share of the nationalities would get the visa on arrival. See the list above.
2) How to apply for Dubai visa?
Dubai visa can be applied online. You can contact ABC Tours Dubai for your visa related enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0097142942003
3) What are the different kinds of UAE visa?
The different types of visas are tourist visa and transit visa. Visa can be applied depending on the number of days you wish stay in Dubai or UAE.
4) Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
Passport holders of the countries listed below will be granted a free of charge 30-day visa on arrival in the UAE. Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, People's republic of China, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican city, Austria, Barbados, Brazil, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Hungary, Honduras, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Kiribati, Seychelles, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Uruguay.
The list of countries subject to change, be sure you need to inquire with local embassy, travel agent or airliner to update yourself before you plan your trip to Dubai.
5) What are the documents to apply for electronic UAE visa?
To apply electronic visa, you will need to submit passport-size colour photo, scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel, filled visa application form (we shall send to you).
6) How many days prior should I apply for my UAE Visa or Dubai visa?
It is recommended to apply minimum 15 days in advance prior to arrival, we need minimum 3-4 working days to process your visa.
7) What are the charges for Dubai visa?
For Visa application fee or any visa related enquiries please contact 0097142942003 or email on email@example.com
8) Will my UAE entry visa get rejected after I apply for it?
The approval of UAE entry visa completely depends on the discretion of the immigration authorities. It will be based on the verification of your documents and security approval prior to issuance of the visa.
9) Will my visa fee have refunded if my application is rejected?
No, the UAE immigration do not refund any visa fee upon rejection
10) Can it possible to know the reason for visa rejection?
UAE immigration authorities do not give any specific reason for rejection. The visa will be rejected if you do not apply for the norms for the entry visas
11) How can I get my visa once its ready?
Once the visa is approved, it will be sent over to your email.
12) Am I sure to get my visa approved once I apply for it?
Approval or rejection of visa depends completely on the immigration authorities.
13) What will happen if I overstay without renewal of visa in UAE?
You will be penalised with hefty fines for overstaying and would face stringent legal actions. You will not be able to apply for entry visa to UAE
VISA ENQUIRIES - For visa enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0097142942003, we assure you a great trip to UAE