DESERT SAFARI TOUR PROGRAM IN DUBAI
ABC Tours, Desert safari program is a well-planned tour to the desert with 4x4 wheel drive jeeps to conquer the gigantic golden coloured remote sand dunes of the Arabian Sahara. Our desert safari program is a combination of Adventure, thrill, fun and a journey to Arabian culture.
There are various safari programs offered in this country but the most popular one is the half day desert safari with BBQ dinner and belly dance show. This is a program that start in the afternoon and come back late in the night from the desert after a lot activities followed by a live cooked BBQ Dinner. ABC Tours desert safari package offer you an all-inclusive safari program that includes pickup and drop off desert safari, camel ride, henna, shisha, sand ski, a full BBQ dinner with soft drink mineral water tea coffee, live show such as belly dancer show and tannura show any many more… You can also enjoy quad biking, souvenir/ antique shopping, alcoholic beverages at an extra cost.
Since the desert safari program is an adventure; therefore the program we tried and tested 100 of times to avoid even a minute error and we assure that ABC Tours has taken all safety measures such as specially configured jeeps for desert safari which has roll-over protection cage; first aid facilities, trained and licensed professional safari drivers. The most thrilling part of the safari is the roller coaster ride over the sand dune, the fun generated from the weight less feeling while cruising through huge soft Sandy Mountain, would follow you for a life time. The roller coaster ride make stop in the middle to desert to see a complete sunset, then you continue for the 1001 Arabian nights BBQ dinner program.
The 1001 Arabian nights will be at our own Bedouin safari camp, on arrival at the camp you would be welcome with Arabic tea and dates, then escort you to join Arabian nights program. The desert safari program is professionally crafted in such way that it would take automatically to that fairy tales which narrates the Persian and Arabian long stretch sandy land scape the camels, kings and sheikhs etc. ABC Tours desert safari camp is built so traditionally to give you a swift journey to Arabian culture, where the huts are built with leaves of the palm trees and the interior of the huts are royally furnished withe got-hair rugs and Persian carpet, you will be seated on cushion to have the feeling of the Royal Arabian night. The safari camp do have a the facilities such as neat and clean toilets, overnight camping, special events area, venue for the recreational activities etc. As the night approaches the music would go louder the belly dancer would appear dressed like a fairy to show an believable performance with her belly.. the program never stop here; as we have another live the tannura show, a solo magical performance by an young man that add more life to the night.
Our Desert safari tour package includes:-
- Pickup and drop-off
- Roller coaster ride with luxury 4 x4 WD super luxury jeeps
- Visit to the camel farm and stop for photography during the sunset
- Welcome to the camp with Arabian coffee and dates
- Camel riding
- Snacks & refreshment on arrival at the camp
- Shisha, the perfumed tobacco filtered with water
- Henna ladies service
- Belly dancer show
- Tannura show
- Soft drinks mineral tea coffee throughout the evening.
- A full BBQ Dinner for both vegetarian & non vegetarian cousins
- On request vegetarian and Jain foods can be arranged
- Toilet facilities and chance to take photography with Arabic costumes
Important information about Desert Safari and safely measures:
- Expecting women, Infants, person suffering with Vertigo & disambiguation could take the option of avoid the dune drive. Further-more people under gone by-pass-surgery/suffering from high blood pressure, all the above mentioned category may take the light desert safari. You may inform your driver they will take care of it.
- Please wore well fit light cloths and one must cover feet with sport/jogging shoe.
- During the period between Decembers to till end of March light woollen cloths are suggested.
To book Desert Safari please do contact us:
Please send us email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on toll free 00971- 8002225 (800-ABCL) or 0097142942003 - Alternatively you may contact us 24 hrs x 7 days a week will be 00971552129841